Whether you're addressing non-techies, impatient CEOs or employees, you'll learn how to develop key skills, including how to:
- Integrate Aristotle's "Big Three" – logos/ethos/pathos – to win over audiences. Learn how to blend logic, credibility and emotion to enliven your remarks.
- Convey big ideas or central themes via multiple channels. From audience giveaways to props to slides, apply the Steve Jobs approach and align all available tools to drive home key points so that people cannot help but remember them – and buy into them!
- Think in threes. To explain complex processes (from chemical reactions to financial formulas), learn to cluster your main points in threes. Your audiences will thank you!
- Use bluntness and directness. Rather than drop hints or dance around controversial positions, follow Steve Jobs' example and state your case boldly and succinctly.
- Embrace simple language. If you need to explain complex ideas, you must speak in complex terms. Right? Well, Steve Jobs was a master at communicating complicated concepts in unmistakably clear words. Develop tools to translate your speech into plain English that's compelling and hard for anyone – of any background or educational level – to ignore.
- Start staff meetings with an edge. Steve Jobs did not begin staff meetings with touchy-feely happy talk. Instead, he often provoked people or expressed disappointment in some aspect of the team's performance. But by the end of the meeting, everyone left in a positive frame of mind – inspired and validated. Find out how Jobs pulled that off.
This webinar is designed for business executives, managers, meeting leaders and individuals who want to differentiate themselves and achieve more consistent results in their formal and informal presentations.
Discover the practical tips and techniques to grab your audience's attention … HOLD it … and communicate your ideas with clarity.
On April 3, learn to harness all your strengths – and Steve Jobs' strengths – to your advantage.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up will receive Morey Stettner's exclusive Special Report, Mastering Business Presentations. This 68-page downloadable book is packed with communication tips from experts ranging from Abraham Lincoln to Jerry Seinfeld. Learn how to keep listeners listening and dazzle any audience. It's a $39.95 value, yours at no cost whatsoever – if you're among the first 50 registrants.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive a 30-day membership to LeadershipBriefings.com – our members-only website. You'll gain access to thousands of articles … read case studies of other great leaders' secrets … ask our experts your questions, and more. There's also a weekly e-letter PLUS a monthly newsletter. So that you continue to benefit from LeadershipBriefings.com, we'll continue your members-only access for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Presentations Steve Jobs Style fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.