The IRS and its computers use certain patterns and figures to target taxpayers. If you know what they’re looking for, you can stay under the radar and avoid triggering a further look at your return.
Anti-Audit Warfare has answers to all your questions, like...
- Do I need a power of attorney?
- What if I feel my auditor is belligerent?
- Can my spouse be found liable for my taxes?
- Can I get an extension on my audit?
- Does my accountant have to reveal our communications?
- What if my auditor doesn’t understand my business?
- Why should I appeal my case if I don’t like the auditor’s decision? Won’t that just drag out the process longer?
- What are the pros and cons of going to Tax Court?
Consider how much money you may have left on the table in years past because of fears that you might trigger an audit. Now imagine approaching your tax situation with confidence that you can boldly claim every deduction that’s rightfully yours. Don’t let the IRS intimidate you – stand up for your money. Get Anti-Audit Warfare now!
Phillip A. Ash, CPA