More lawsuits and fines are triggered by termination mistakes than at any time during the employees' tenure. And pay mistakes lead the way.
- When you have to pay a terminated employee in order to comply with wage-and-hour rules.
- How to handle important withholding issues.
- Which records to keep (and which to toss) for terminated workers.
- How to reduce your FICA and FUTA tax and employee withholding.
- How to use Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Plans to cut your severance costs.
Termination pay is one of your most complex and confusing duties. Don't go it alone … and don't try to guess at the compliance rules. The risks are way too high. Make sure you have the information you need to make the right decisions and avoid expensive fines and lawsuits.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Termination Pay fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.