In just 75 minutes, you'll receive a step-by-step game plan to handle your next investigation in the most expert way possible. You'll learn:
- How to select the right investigator
- How to proactively plan and organize each phase of the investigation
- How to avoid the most common investigation mistakes
- Best-practice tips for interviewing witnesses so you get the whole story — and the truth
- The do's and don'ts of documenting a workplace investigation
An effective workplace investigation requires demonstrating a serious commitment to resolving problems in a fair and appropriate way. Your CEO (and the court) expects you to devote the necessary attention, skill and resources to investigations. But even the best HR pros usually make small mistakes — errors that a savvy lawyer will pounce on.
The HR Investigations Workshop will teach you how to avoid such legally devastating mistakes and create investigation practices that can save the reputation of both you and the organization.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If HR Investigations Workshop fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.