SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
11 FREE Gifts … an Amazing Price ... and a
By themselves, The HR Law Weekly and Employment Law are amazing resources at an amazing value. But to be sure you benefit from this unique service, we’ve gone beyond amazing for you.
Start your introductory subscription to The HR Law Weekly, and here’s what you’ll get:
A Six-Month Risk-Free Trial. We’re not asking you to commit to a full year right off the bat. Try The HR Law Weekly for just six months – to make sure our unique blend of timely news and comprehensive analysis is right for you.
Weekly Updates. Every week, you’ll receive a concise 4-page update on news, tips and trends in the HR legal world, emailed directly to you.
Employment Law e-letter. The perfect complement to The HR Law Weekly, Employment Law provides an in-depth look at one HR legal topic each week.
Compliance Alerts. Sometimes, even weekly updates aren’t enough. As an HR Law Weekly subscriber, you’ll receive emailed bulletins whenever news breaks that impacts HR professionals. There is no charge for this helpful service.
Introductory Rate. You’ll get six months of The HR Law Weekly at our Special Introductory Rate – a fraction of what others must pay.
Eleven Bonus Gifts. Start your zero-risk trial today, and we’ll rush you:
- Instant Executive Briefing: Employment Law
- Instant Executive Briefing: Hiring and Firing
- Instant Executive Briefing: Performance Reviews
- Instant Executive Briefing: Coaching & Motivating Employees
- Instant Executive Briefing: Managing Difficult Situations
- CD: Trouble-Free Terminations
- CD: Complete Compliance Guide to Federal and State Employment Law
- Special Report: Hire at Will
- Special Report: Fire at Will
- Special Report: Difficult People at Work
- Special Report: Bullet-Proof Your Employee Handbook
If you purchased these separately, they’d run you $578.55. But we’ll send them to you absolutely FREE – just for agreeing to give The HR Law Weekly a try.
And your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. Even the best employment lawyers don’t guarantee their results. But we do. If you decide – at any time, for ANY reason – that The HR Law Weekly isn’t all we’ve promised AND MORE, let us know. We’ll refund 100% of your subscription price – no hassles, no questions asked. Your issues and all eleven FREE bonus gifts are yours to keep. It’s that simple.