Join us Thursday, December 13, for The First 90 Days: Step-by-Step Onboarding. This engaging webinar – adapted from an overflow mega session at the annual SHRM conference – provides a step-by-step practical onboarding plan for new employees' first three months.
It doesn't have to be complicated, but you do need to have a plan. And this webinar will lay out a simple, practical 90-day strategy to welcome employees, get them up to speed and help them become fully engaged. The result: Better performance and stronger retention.
Specifically, you'll discover:
- The 6 critical steps of onboarding and how to implement them.
- What really belongs in your orientation program – and what to leave out.
- The 10 most common mistakes onboarding programs make in the first 90 days – and how to avoid them.
- What matters to new employees and what they want to know from you.
- How to build the business case for a structured onboarding program.
- How to adapt your onboarding focus for different generations of employees.
- How to integrate Millennials into your organization and maximize their retention.
- Step-by-step actions for the first day, first week, first 90 days and first year (and even before Day One!).
Consider this: Research shows that almost 50% of Millennials plan to switch employers this year because their expectations about the job contrasted so greatly with their actual experience. A smart 90-day onboarding plan would stop such turnover in its tracks.
Starting December 13, stop spending more time on your company picnic than you do on your onboarding process. Unlock the secrets to create a simple but effective 90-day onboarding program that will help you achieve two of your most important HR goals – higher productivity and lower turnover.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Two Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people who register will receive a copy of Great Hires – Every Time, our 60-page Special Report that guides you through the whole hiring process, from attracting qualified applicants, to navigating the interview process, to choosing the No. 1 candidate. Plus, you'll receive our white paper, 15 Questions to Ask Employees in Their First 60 Days. It gives managers a list of key questions to discover new employees' likes/dislikes about the position, see if the job meets their expectations and nip potential problems in the bud.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The First 90 Days fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and Early Registration Bonuses are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.