This recording will help you discover how to properly handle challenges such as:
- How to navigate the array of laws and legal requirements – including the Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – as well as recent federal agency activity regarding their enforcement
- The type of pregnancy-related ailments (morning sickness, etc.) that are considered FMLA "serious conditions" or ADA "disabilities"
- How to avoid pregnancy-bias claims during recruiting and hiring
- "Reasonable" accommodation for pregnant employees and new mothers in light of the new Supreme Court decision
- Real-world scenarios on sick leave, light-duty assignments and lactating employees that you can apply to your own workplace right away
- The 6 best practices on pregnancy-related issues that will keep you out of court
Now is a CRITICAL time to avoid mistakes with pregnant employees! The EEOC announced in its new Strategic Enforcement Plan that they're ramping up their focus on pregnancy discrimination. The EEOC recently filed a string of pregnancy discrimination lawsuits against employers … and there's no sign the agency is slowing down.
Lara de Leon – a partner with the employment law firm Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete – will train you and your supervisors on how to do the right thing and stay out of court! Get your copy of Baby on Board now.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Baby on Board fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.