Do any of your employees work remotely – even for one day a week? If so, this webinar is for you… and your management team. Join us Wednesday, April 15, for How to Effectively Hire and Manage Remote Employees. You'll discover how to:
- Identify candidates who are a good fit to successfully work remotely.
- Create metric-based performance expectations that hold employees – both local and remote – accountable for their performance (using a "Performance Expectations" worksheet).
- Correctly give ongoing feedback and coaching to remote employees.
- Give effective and realistic performance reviews to your remote workers.
- Measure remote employees' performance daily, weekly and monthly.
- Help remote employees feel "connected" to the company and other co-workers.
The dispersed workforce is a trend that will only grow. As companies look to cut costs and employees look for more flexibility, remote working is on the rise. A Stanford University study says employees who work at home are 13% more productive than employees who work in the office.
Still, some managers are uncomfortable or unsure how to manage employees they don't see every day. This webinar will help your management team become masters at coaching and dealing with their far-flung employees.
The result: Better managers and a more productive (and happier) workforce!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive The Six Steps to Establishing Clear Performance Expectations, Jay Forte's great primer for managers on how to set effective job expectations for both local and remote employees. Plus, you'll receive our book, Creating & Motivating a Superior, Loyal Staff, which teaches supervisors and HR how to get the greatest ROI from their workforce.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If How to Effectively Hire and Manage Remote Employees fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, registration bonuses and members-only website access are yours to keep.