If you’re not familiar with business finance, you might wonder what you’ll be getting yourself into. There’s no need to worry. Mastering Business Finance explains everything in easy-to-understand language. And when necessary, it even provides you with charts and examples to increase your comprehension, as well as a glossary of terms.
Mastering Business Finance explains expense and capital budgets, how to raise money, cash management and financial analysis, all in a way you can understand. This guide isn’t just a how-to, it’s also a why-to.
You’ll discover how to:
- Analyze financial statements
- Manage fixed assets, inventory and receivables
- Forecast your business’s cash flow for a whole year
- Prepare financial proposals for venture capitalists and banks
- Choose a technique for sales forecasting
- Rate your loan worthiness
- Choose between a variable and fixed budget
- Troubleshoot with ratio analysis
- Reap extra profit from your budget
- Identify and distribute hidden costs
- Coordinate your business plan and budget
- Use zero-based budgeting effectively
With companies experiencing downsizing and layoffs in record numbers, it’s more important than ever for you to understand the financial side of your business. Let Mastering Business Finance be your guide to becoming fluent in the language of finance.
Phillip A. Ash