This fast-paced session covers:
- 3 keys to effective disciplining
- 10 magic phrases that make disciplining employees easy and harmonious for everyone
- A handy trick to ensure your voice tone works for you, not against you
- How to pick the best phrase to fit a given situation
- Traps to avoid having your well-intentioned stab at discipline backfire
No manager enjoys handing out discipline. But it’s an important part of the job, and if you do it the right way, you can help a misbehaving employee solve a problem — or get rid of an employee who is a problem. What to Say When You Discipline: 10 Phrases Every Manager Needs to Know gives you techniques to discipline your people the right way … all in just 75 minutes.
Effective managers communicate concern, redirect unruly behavior and confront wrongdoing while maintaining a respectful tone. They leave no room for misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
This succinct, actionable training is suitable for every supervisor. If it helps you discipline just one employee in a way that turns them into a star performer … it’s a worthwhile investment of your time.
Editorial Director, Business Management Daily
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If What to Say When You Discipline fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid — no hassles, no questions asked.