▶ Understand the new ways to discriminate
From the Supreme Court expanding who can allege sex discrimination, to states and municipalities creating more protected classes, learn the new rules and how they apply to your workplace.
▶ Shake your managers out of complacency
Update your old, boring and outdated training materials and investigation methods to reflect today’s realities, including telework and online harassment.
▶ Learn the cornerstones of an effective policy
See why mandatory bystander reporting must be the cornerstone of your harassment and discrimination program.
Agenda for the HR Master Class:
- Who can and who cannot sue for discrimination and harassment. The list may surprise you. Sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, discrimination based on COVID-19 vulnerability, familial responsibility for online education and other new protected classifications mean big changes.
- Auditing your current policies. Walk through your current anti-discrimination and harassment policies with an eye to revising or eliminating problem policies and adding new ones.
- Investigation do's and don'ts. Step through a discrimination and harassment investigation to identify weaknesses and flaws as well as what’s working. Compare using your own staff and outsourcing.
- Updating training methods. See what training methods and materials are outdated and ineffective – and crucially, learn what has to be changed immediately. Hint: Live training is best but Zoom and other virtual meetings may have to do.
- Requiring bystander reporting. Learn why it’s absolutely crucial to require bystander reporting of all suspected discrimination and harassment, whether the victim cooperates or refuses to.
- Stopping telework harassment. If you thought sending most of your workforce home to telework would end harassment – think again. There are actually more ways to harass now. Find out how to police teleworkers so they’re not harassed or harassing.
Get your copy of the HR Master Class now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If the HR Master Class fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.