Resolving Employee Conflicts:
How to Handle Squabbling Co-workers, Chronic Troublemakers & Fractured Teams
Conflicts between employees can disrupt morale, reduce productivity and create a generally unpleasant place to work. Because a solution often seems impossible, these disagreements can also drive managers crazy.
The good news, however, is that you do not have to tolerate disruptive workplace conflicts. By consistently using effective management practices, you can restore peace and productivity to almost any bickering group.
Business Management Daily has teamed up with workplace guru and syndicated columnist Marie McIntyre on a session that will help you learn how to diagnose the specific cause of an employee conflict — and choose the best strategy for bringing it to an end. Introducing Resolving Employee Conflicts: How to Handle Squabbling Co-workers, Chronic Troublemakers & Fractured Teams.
With this webinar recording, you'll discover:
- 6 warning signs that a conflict may be brewing
- How unresolved issues produce serious business problems
- 7 frequent causes of workplace disagreements
- How managers will sometimes make a conflict worse
- Identifying the problem: 3 different types of employee conflict
- The difference between productive debates and destructive arguments
- Using a specific 4-step plan to resolve any workplace disagreement
- Challenging personalities: how to identify and manage chronic instigators
- Establishing realistic expectations about relationships at work
- Unclear goals and roles: when personalities are not the problem
- How to address continuing disagreements through “couple’s counseling”
- The “storming” stage: preventing predictable conflicts on project teams
- Sending a stronger message: when to request higher-level help.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a workplace where employees collaborate on projects without arguing and whining? Find out how you can transform your workplace into a conflict-free environment with Resolving Employee Conflicts – get your copy now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Business Management Daily
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Resolving Employee Conflicts fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid — no hassles, no questions asked.
Resolving Employee Conflicts
About Your Speaker:
Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D., writes the weekly workplace advice column, Your Office Coach, which appears in newspapers nationwide. Her practical, down-to-earth advice is based on years of experience as a manager, HR director and consultant. Marie is frequently quoted in national publications, including Fortune, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and CNBC Online, and her latest book, Secrets to Winning at Office Politics, has been described as "a survival manual for the corporate jungle." As a consultant, Marie has worked with a wide variety of business and government organizations, including Cisco, The Home Depot, Walgreens, AT&T and Panasonic. She also provides individual advice and career coaching through her website, YourOfficeCoach.com.