Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job will help you learn exactly what you CAN and CAN'T do to regulate employees' conduct – and how to satisfy the often-conflicting demands of the law.
You'll learn practical, concrete answers to questions such as:
- How far can you legally go in monitoring employee work at home?
- How do you track worktime vs. non-work time at home (and should you)?
- How does an employee's ability to work from home affect his potential right to a leave of absence these days?
- What are the legal dangers of employee smartphone use – at work and at home – and how can you minimize the risk? (You get a sample policy.)
- When can you legally monitor employees' email and social media posts – both at work and at home? When can you take action?
- It's a big election year – what type of employee political speech must you allow at work and in a WFH setting?
- Where can you draw the line these days on employees' at-home marijuana and alcohol usage? (We give you another sample company policy.)
- What should your Bring Your Own Device policy say – and how does it work when employees work from home? (Use our sample.)
- If employees are rude, abusive or harassing from their home computers, can your company still be liable?
In the blink of an eye, the lines between work and life have blurred. But, remember, you ARE still the boss of your employees, and it's your job to monitor conduct that impacts their performance. Discover your rights when it comes to managing and regulating their behavior – both in and outside of the workplace. Get your copy of Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.