Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job will help you learn exactly what you CAN and CAN'T do to regulate employees' conduct – and how to satisfy the often-conflicting demands of the law.
You'll learn practical, concrete answers to questions such as:
- When can you legally monitor employees' email, Twitter and Facebook posts – both at work and at home?
- When MUST you monitor an employee's Internet use?
- How can you navigate the confusing mix of state and federal marijuana usage laws? (We give you a sample company policy.)
- What are the legal dangers of employee smartphone use – at work and at home – and how can you minimize the risk? (Again, you get a sample policy.)
- How can you craft a legally safe Bring Your Own Device policy? (Use our sample.)
- How much monitoring of employees' Internet usage is legal (and wise)?
- Should you (can you) crack down on fantasy football leagues?
- How can you legally and practically draw the line on other time wasters?
Remember, you ARE the boss of your employees. So it's important to know your rights when it comes to managing and regulating their behavior – both in and out of the workplace. Get your copy of Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.