With this productivity-boosting webinar recording, you will learn specific coaching strategies to help you manage and motivate the seven most difficult employee types. The program includes the following topics:
- 6 signs that you have a Challenging Employee
- How Challenging Employees push your management "hot buttons"
- The confrontational types: Drama Queens, Challengers and Power Grabbers
- Passive problems: Slackers, Clingers and Space Cadets
- The secret formula for managing Childish Adults (whiners, pouters, tattletales and gossips)
- How managers enable employees by rewarding negative behaviors
- 5 traits managers must have to effectively deal with Challenging Employees
- Coaching techniques that have the greatest impact on Challenging Employees
- 5-step AMESH formula for helping people change their behavior
- How to inspire Challenging Employees by flipping their "motivational switch"
- 10-step "coaching road map" to guide your performance discussions
- How to respond when Challenging Employees blame others or deny responsibility
- Truly toxic employees: when termination is the only option
Don't let a challenging employee infect your entire work group – let workplace expert Marie McIntyre's 10-step "coaching road map" show you how to handle all those multiple personalities at work with Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Business Management Daily
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.