On Thursday, November 15, find out how to prevent and correct FMLA compliance problems and effectively manage all types of FMLA intermittent leave issues. In just 75 minutes, this must-attend webinar will teach you how to:
- Identify, evaluate and resolve issues related to administering intermittent FMLA leaves
- Confidently handle any intermittent FMLA question thrown at you
- Correctly use the tools employers have available to address unscheduled and intermittent leaves (certifications, call-in rules, attendance procedures and more)
- Manage the practical FMLA intermittent issues, not just the legal ones (Find out not just what the FMLA says for these situations, but what it means)
- Leverage the power provided to employers in such situations (When you can clarify with a doctor the need for leave … and when you should get a second or third opinion)
- Learn lessons from important new FMLA court decisions. Previous rulings lay out a path for the best (and worst) steps to complying with intermittent-leave laws
- Understand 'real-world' FMLA scenarios. We'll hold a mirror up to HR and explain how to manage the real-world situations you face daily in administration of FMLA intermittent leaves
- Identify the key questions you should be asking each and every time an employee seeks leave … and get your questions answered by a true FMLA expert
Employees are becoming well versed in the FMLA game … and you're paying the price. While the FMLA gives workers the right to short, unscheduled leaves, it doesn't give them unfettered ability to take random days off or arrive late without a good excuse. It's up to you to know the law – and your CEO will expect it.
Stop feeling powerless in the face of FMLA abusers and confusing FMLA rules. Our promise: By the end of this webinar, you will feel much more comfortable and confident applying the FMLA in your workplace.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
The HR Law Weekly
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who registers will receive a downloadable copy of the FMLA Compliance Guide. Updated with the 10 key changes you need to know in the FMLA’s revised regulations, our practical book is guaranteed to give you concrete answers to your most perplexing FMLA questions.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive 5 issues of the The HR Law Weekly newsletter. Every Wednesday, our team of attorneys and HR pros reviews the latest case law and regulations that may impact you. We'll also show you how to "lawsuit-proof" your HR practices – from avoiding handbook mistakes to training managers on hiring and firing the right way, and much more. To make sure you continue to benefit from this advice, we'll keep The HR Law Weekly coming for just $79/quarter until you tell us "no, thanks."
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If FMLA Intermittent Leave: Compliance Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, registration bonus and 5 issues of The HR Law Weekly are yours to keep.