Join us Tuesday, February 27, for Keep Negativity From Infecting Your Workplace. In this 75-minute webinar, you will learn specific strategies for combating negativity in your group and promoting more positive attitudes. The program will include the following topics:
- 6 signs that your office may be infected with negativity
- The hidden costs of a chronic negativity problem
- Diagnosing what makes some people so negative
- Employees from the dark side: whiners, complainers, critics & pessimists
- Active troublemakers: tattletales, gossips, bullies & rabble-rousers
- 7 effective weapons in the war against negativity
- How you may actually be rewarding your employees' negative behavior
- 5-step Behavioral Coaching process that really makes an impact
- How to re-engage resentful employees by flipping their "motivational switch"
- Using the Team Turnaround process to "disinfect" an entire group
- Termination: when removing the cause is the only cure
- Recognizing systemic problems: 13 signs of a toxic workplace
- Strategies for saving your sanity in a toxic organization
Banishing workplace negativity increases productivity, decreases turnover and boosts morale. Imagine how that will make you look as a manager.
Our presenter, Dr. Marie G. McIntyre, puts her 20 years' experience to work for YOU – sharing field-tested advice to create a positive work environment for ALL employees – and you!
You can also ask Marie your workplace-related questions, and get specific advice to solve the problems you're facing. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Don't let negativity ruin your team. Join us February 27 for Keep Negativity From Infecting Your Workplace to find out how you can neutralize negativity in your workplace.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Business Management Daily
P.S. Registration Bonus. We'll send you a PDF of our booklet A Manager's Guide to Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace. Just as one bad apple spoils a barrel, one employee with a negative attitude can bring down an entire team. It pays to turn a negative attitude around – not only for efficiency and productivity, but because one wrong move and your company could find itself face-to-face with a lawsuit. Banish negativity from your workplace – and your own management style. The results will brighten even the most sullen employee.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Keep Negativity From Infecting Your Workplace fails to meet your needs, we will instantly refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials, registration bonus and members-only website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.