John Fay, one of America's top experts on employer immigration issues, helps you discover the legally smart steps to navigate this changing landscape and remain compliant in 2020 and beyond. You will learn:
- The new federal rules for I-9s and E-Verify during the current crisis
- A 6-step process for completing I-9 forms remotely (you'll receive John Fay's printed SOP guidelines and flow chart)
- Who can now serve as an "authorized representative" to review I-9 documents (almost anyone!)
- What's new on the updated I-9 form – and how to change your process
- The latest enforcement trends, including how ICE auditors are conducting audits and what they're looking for
- How to handle E-Verify during the COVID-19 crisis (new flexibility from DHS)
- The potential I-9 and E-Verify landmines triggered by the growing patchwork of state and local regulations
- How to revise your own I-9 and E-Verify policies and procedures in light of all these new changes
Your only protection again serious financial penalties – and even criminal arrests – is strict compliance with all of these confusing and constantly changing rules. Take 75 minutes to learn how to keep your organization in compliance … and out of the headlines. Get your copy of The I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If The I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.