And once you’ve cleared out the clock-watchers and whiners, you’ll be ready to replenish your ranks with honest, hard-working team members.
Every time you hire someone … interview a candidate … or even place an ad, you have to be sure you’re on the right side of myriad laws. As the person in charge, it’s up to you to overcome today’s constricting web of laws and regulations, and take back control of the hiring process.
That’s exactly what Hire at Will will help you do. It outlines the issues involved in hiring today and offers strategies that will make your hiring efficient, effective – and legal.
Soon you’ll know:
- How to hire the people you want, with no fear of being sued.
- 13 ways to reduce your cost per hire and still get the best person for the job.
- 8 loaded interview questions that elicit the information you’re really looking for without having to come right out and ask.
- Written tests for honesty, personality, aptitude and productivity … which ones work best? Which are legal? Which ones should you avoid absolutely?
- When you can safely refuse to accommodate a disabled worker – ADA or no ADA
- How to avoid the trap of “negligent hiring” and the expensive trouble it brings
- The “magic” statement to include on all job applications to retain your right to fire at will
So arm yourself with the proven strategies in Fire at Will and Hire at Will, at a low combo price.
Do it today – before underperforming employees waste any more of your time, energy … or profits!