After many requests, the editors of Administrative Professional Today have produced a unique Executive Summary designed to bring you success with minute-taking. In just minutes, you’ll gain confidence to provide your organization with accurate, beneficial meeting records.
Effective Minute-Taking: Tips to Improve Your Meeting-Recording Skills will help you:
- Discover the appropriate way to take, write, draft and distribute meeting minutes
- Establish guidelines and check-off lists to ensure quality
- Feel comfortable with the role of meeting recorder
- Review samples and illustrations of appropriate agendas and minutes
- Determine what information should be captured
- Know how to prepare your draft and final copy
- Correct, file and index minutes
- And much more!
We’ll take you from pre-meeting preparation to post-meeting follow-up – giving you a comprehensive overview of the minute-taking process, and providing the skills that you can put to work immediately.