Learn how to master the ins and outs of complex wage and hour laws. With this webinar recording, you'll discover:
- Paying Hourly Workers. When you must pay hourly workers for travel time, on-call hours, meal breaks and training periods.
- After-Hours Work. How to control after-hours work in the era of smartphones, telecommuting and email.
- Restructuring Bonus Pay. Whether now is a good time to restructure your incentive bonus payments.
- Telecommute Rules. Why you should review your telecommute rules – especially if you've recently converted exempt employees to hourly.
- Impact of DOL and ICE. What to do if DOL or ICE agents show up and demand your pay records or arrest your workers.
- Docking Salaried Employees. When the law allows you to dock the pay of salaried employees.
- How to Discipline Overtimers. The single most effective way to discipline employees who work unauthorized overtime.
- Misclassifying Employees. What to do if you've been misclassifying employees as exempt and need to fix the problem. Hint: There’s a new DOL process for that.
Find (and defuse) your wage mistakes before they trigger a lawsuit or government investigation. Get your copy of Wage & Hour Law Master Class now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Wage & Hour Law Master Class fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.