Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2021, led by payroll expert Alice Gilman, Esq., editor of Payroll Legal Alert, will show you:
- What's changed with W-2s and how you should respond
- 8 steps for completing 1099s that will keep the IRS off your back—forever
- How to respond to no-match letters from the SSA
- 6 crucial moves you must make to activate the new safe harbor for de minimis math errors
- How to gain cooperation from other departments to ensure a smoother year-end process
- 10 ways to safeguard employees' personal information from the prying eyes of hackers, ID thieves and other scammers
- What important IRS changes are coming in 2021 and 2022
- Mandatory reporting of employees' health benefits—get it right or get a penalty notice from the IRS
This webinar recording is incredibly timely because penalties for failing to file correct information returns—including the health care information returns—have more than doubled. And now those penalties go up every year, not just every five years. So mistakes on W-2s, 1099s and 1095s are not pocket change anymore.
Never again wonder "Am I doing it right?" This 75-minute training session gives you practical, easy-to-understand solutions to the complex year-end issues you'll face. Learn how to comply with confidence. Get your copy of Payroll Compliance now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2021 fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.