Millennials are a different breed. Their values, technology and communication methods contrast (and sometimes conflict) with those of older generations. The common result: reduced engagement, less productivity and more turnover.
In this recording, trainer Amy Hirsh Robinson will teach you how to effectively integrate millennials into your workplace for maximum retention and competitive advantage. Among the things you'll learn:
- 6 onboarding steps to boost multi-generational productivity, performance and long-term retention
- How to create an "Employee Value Proposition" and why it's critical to millennial recruitment and engagement
- 3 reasons companies with great intern programs fail to create long-term employees (and how to change that)
- 5 strategies to successfully balance the needs and practices of older generations with millennial expectations and behaviors
- And much more, including answers to questions from an expert on the topic
Integrating millennials into your workplace is like introducing a new technology – there's a big learning curve unless you get the right training.
Managing Millennials for Long-Term Success will help your organization do a better job of recruiting, onboarding and managing your youngest workers. Get your copy today!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Managing Millennials for Long-Term Success fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.