This incredibly timely session is led by a true immigration law expert and Washington insider. Attorney Kevin Lashus is a former assistant chief counsel at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Kevin will lead an in-depth discussion on how to navigate today's immigration system and the steps you need to take to secure various types of employment-based visas, including:
- TN, for citizens of Canada or Mexico to work in the United States in certain activities
- B1 (in lieu of H-1B), for certain short-term work projects or meetings
- H-2, for one-time, seasonal or peak-load foreign hiring
- H-1B, for certain foreign professionals in "specialty occupations"
- E-1 and E-2, for certain workers involved in international trade or investment
- L1, for foreign workers employed by companies abroad that are related to U.S. employers
- O, for workers with special abilities in science, arts, education, business or athletics
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, for certain foreign workers with extraordinary skills or advanced degrees
- EB-5, for certain entrepreneurs and their families
Each year, thousands of employment-based immigrant visas are made available to qualified applicants. Many industries – including finance, health care and construction – already take full advantage of these rules. It's only a matter of time before all industries see the benefit. Don't fall behind.
Discover how your organization can take maximum benefit of U.S. work visa rules to hire the best and brightest from around the world! Get your copy of Employment-Based Visas now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Employment-Based Visas fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.