Millennials are a different breed. Their values, technology and communication methods contrast (and sometimes conflict) with those of older generations. The common result: reduced engagement, less productivity and more turnover.
In this webinar, trainer Amy Hirsh Robinson will teach you how to effectively integrate millennials into your workplace for maximum retention and competitive advantage. Among the things you'll learn:
- 6 onboarding steps to boost multi-generational productivity, performance and long-term retention
- How to create an "Employee Value Proposition" and why it's critical to millennial recruitment and engagement
- 3 reasons companies with great intern programs fail to create long-term employees (and how to change that)
- 5 strategies to successfully balance the needs and practices of older generations with millennial expectations and behaviors
- And much more, including answers to questions from an expert on the topic
Integrating millennials into your workplace is like introducing a new technology – there's a big learning curve unless you get the right training.
This webinar will help your organization do a better job at recruiting, onboarding and managing your youngest workers. And because this is a webinar, there's no limit to the number of managers you can invite to sit in on this interactive event!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people to sign up will receive a downloadable copy of The Manager's Handbook: 104 Solutions to Your Everyday Workplace Problems. This comprehensive 198-page reference (a $65.00 value) is filled with practical advice that helps you get the job done while staying out of legal trouble. Plus, you'll receive our white paper, 15 Questions to Ask Employees in Their First 60 Days.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Managing Millennials for Long-Term Success fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonuses are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.