Join us Tuesday, May 28, for Gossip, Rumors & Workplace Busybodies: How to Promote Positive Co-worker Communication and you will learn:
- The specific signs that your office has a problem with negative chatter
- How managers may inadvertently encourage negative behaviors
- The best way to deal with tattletales, drama queens, whiners, and bullies
- How you can make gossip and the grapevine work in your favor
- 6 rules for dealing with the problem of negative talkers
- When the rumor mill will always heat up and what to do about it
- The 7 topics that everyone should avoid at the office
- The importance of management communication during high-change periods
- How to stop discussing "attitude" and start focusing on behavior
- The power of high expectations, sincere praise, and clear consequences
- A simple roadmap for conducting an effective two-way coaching discussion
- Techniques to use when employees blame others or deny responsibility
- What to do when coaching doesn't work
- Conducting a "team turnaround" to involve your group in solving the problem
You can also pose your questions directly to Marie McIntyre and get specific solutions to your problems. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Imagine your office without tattletales, drama queens, whiners, and bullies. Join us May 28 to find out how to make that become a reality.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Office Manager Today
P.S. Registration Bonus. Sign up for Gossip, Rumors & Workplace Busybodies and we'll send you Difficult People at Work – our all-time bestselling Special Report. Working with underhanded, self-centered and troublesome people can be infuriating. Difficult People at Work gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to restore the balance of power … improve your own working environment … and put problem people in their place. It's a $39.95 value – but we'll send it to you at no cost if you register.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to OfficeManagerToday.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to improve communication, morale and efficiency in your workplace. So that you continue to benefit from OfficeManagerToday.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Gossip, Rumors & Workplace Busybodies fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and registration bonus are yours to keep.