Sign up now for the OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center! You’ll receive:
1. Full Website Access. Comprehensive, members-only access to our training videos, podcasts, articles, and Executive Summaries on the office technology topics that impact YOU.
2. A subscription to the popular OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY newsletter. Monthly updates on software, mobile apps, productivity tips, and more.
3. The Help Desk. Ask office technology expert Melissa Esquibel your questions, get customized answers, and read all the past Q&As from your peers.
4. A FREE E-letter. Every issue of our Office Technology e-letter focuses on one specific tech topic – giving you the answers you need. It’s also yours FREE as an OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center member.
5. A FREE Special Report. 59 Technology Tips for the Administrative Professional teaches you shortcuts on your most popular software programs, and includes dozens of helpful online tips AND a list of mobile apps that are not just fun, but free! You’ll receive this download – a $39.95 value – FREE as an OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center member.
6. A FREE Executive Summary. Microsoft Outlook 2010: Beyond E-mail to E-fficiency, our most popular Executive Summary, will show you how to squeeze optimum value from this powerful program. This is a $39.95 value, but we’ll send you the PDF download FREE as an OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center member.
7. An Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee. Try the OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center. Watch a training video. Listen to a podcast. Ask Melissa a question. If you decide that the Answer Center isn’t all we’ve promised – and MORE – we will issue a 100% refund – every penny you paid. Your FREE Executive Summary and Special Report are both yours to keep. It’s that simple.
Are you really using only 10% of your office technology’s capability? Whatever the figure, the OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center will help you get more out of the software you’ve already bought and paid for. In fact, we guarantee it.
I look forward to welcoming you to the OFFICE TECHNOLOGY TODAY Answer Center!
Phillip A. Ash, Publisher