Join us Wednesday, December 12, for Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk. Our tech expert and Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will train you on:
- Structuring data for use in pivot tables
- Working with the new pivot table format
- Modifying pivot tables
- Creating pivot charts
- Advanced Features: Report Filter Pages, Calculated Fields, working with GETPIVOT
In just 75 minutes, discover how Excel Pivot Tables can help you in your work:
- Why pivot tables?
- What are they used for?
- What cumbersome procedures can they replace?
- How do you know if your data will work?
- What kind of data can be pivoted?
- How can you clean up datasets, so you can pivot them?
- How do you start one?
- Crafting pivot table reports
- Formatted tables
- Interactivity: sorting and filtering
- Filter pages
- Totals and subtotals
- Validating data: Great tips for double-checking your analysis
- Automatic updating
- What happens when the data changes?
- Should you allow pivot tables to automatically update?
- Pivot charts
- Creating pivot charts in one keystroke
- Modifying charts
- The relationship between pivot charts and pivot tables
- Advanced Features
- Calculated Fields
You'll also be able to ask your pivot table questions directly to Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft® Certified Trainer and editor of Office Technology Today Answer Center. And there is NO LIMIT to the number of colleagues who can join in at one site!
In about an hour, we'll take you from "why a pivot table" all the way to advanced features, and show you how to do it all in Excel with pivot tables. You'll have that data talking to you in no time. Join us December 12 for Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Office Technology Today Answer Center
P.S. Registration Bonus. Sign up for Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk and we'll send you Microsoft Excel 2013: Time-Savers for Every Skill Level Executive Summary. Avoid the pitfalls of Excel and get the most out of this program. No matter what your skill level is, Excel can save you time and increase your productivity. This Executive Summary is a combination of not one, but TWO training events led by Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive a month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft® Office® challenges with training videos… informative Executive Summaries on specific Office programs… a "Help Desk" for your office tech questions… and much more. So that you continue to benefit from the Answer Center, we'll continue your members-only access for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If you decide that Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk isn't all we've promised and more, we will refund 100% of your tuition. No questions asked – and your course materials, website access and registration bonus are yours to keep.