Too many organizations repeatedly hire people who are in the bottom 50% the minute they walk in the door. Want to stop the madness? Join us to discover:
- How to switch from a "post and pray" method to an effective recruiting plan
- How to stop hiring the best applicants and start hiring the best employees instead (Tip: people who interview best are often people who've interviewed most)
- How to discover what you really need to know about every applicant (Plus, how and what to test)
- The Top 5 infallible interview questions
- The Rule of Reciprocity, and why it's vital to hiring success
- The importance of telling successful applicants "why you've hired 'em AND why you'd fire 'em"
- Why you ought to throw a party when people sign on, not when they leave
- Why you should "never go shopping without a list" … and the priorities for every new hire
Hiring is your most important duty to the organization. Think of it this way: If a new employee is better than half of your existing staff, your organization just got better. If not, it just got worse.
If you have lots of "C players" on staff, it means your system is designed to hire C players.
On November 21, tap into the wisdom of Mel Kleiman, the leading authority on recruiting, selection and retention (and an engaging and fun speaker). Don't hire another employee until you know what you're doing wrong … and how to do it right!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people to sign up will receive Mel Kleiman's 21-page executive report, Why the Wrong People Get Hired, and What You Can Do to Avoid It, which is packed with tips to improve your hiring system to eliminate bad hires. Plus, you'll receive our popular book, Hire at Will, which is filled with advice and real-life examples that show you exactly what you can (and cannot) do to hire legally.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Why Smart Managers Hire the Wrong People fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonuses are yours to keep.