Join us Wednesday, August 28, for Managing Your Executive's Day. Administrative training legend Joan Burge will show you the tricks she's uncovered in her four decades as an administrative professional AND an executive. You'll discover how to:
- Fully engage with your work to develop a core of effective abilities and thought management
- Improve your process management AND people management skills
- Manage your leader's work and life to benefit the organization
- Easily handle the huge responsibility of following up and following through
- Greatly enhance your time management abilities
- Manage competing projects – WITHOUT juggling!
- Prioritize deadlines for better efficiency
- Achieve better communication with your executive
- Get control of your day – and get home on time!
From better travel planning to improved dialogue (and less email!) … sharing success as well as responsibility … and more, Managing Your Executive's Day will help you forge a stronger relationship with your executive – making you BOTH better at your jobs.
Our interactive format allows you to ask Joan Burge your questions, and get specific solutions to the challenges you're facing. And because this is a webinar, THERE IS NO LIMIT to the number of colleagues – assistants AND executives – you can invite to join you in this exciting workshop.
One dirty little secret: when you gain greater control over your executive's workflow, you also gain control of your own! Join the amazing Joan Burge for Managing Your Executive's Day. I look forward to welcoming you on August 28th.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Registration Bonus. You'll receive one month of members-only access to AdminProToday.com. This career-boosting website gives you tips on how to succeed in your job – and in your career – offering daily tips, helpful tools, and thousands of informative articles. So that you continue to benefit from AdminProToday.com, we'll continue your members-only access for just $59 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Managing Your Executive's Day fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials and registration bonus are yours to keep.