Join us Tuesday, January 15, for this productivity-boosting webinar. You will learn specific coaching strategies to help you manage and motivate the seven most difficult employee types. The program will include the following topics:
- 6 signs that you have a Challenging Employee
- How Challenging Employees push your management "hot buttons"
- The confrontational types: Drama Queens, Challengers and Power Grabbers
- Passive problems: Slackers, Clingers and Space Cadets
- The secret formula for managing Childish Adults (whiners, pouters, tattletales and gossips)
- How managers enable employees by rewarding negative behaviors
- 5 traits managers must have to effectively deal with Challenging Employees
- Coaching techniques that have the greatest impact on Challenging Employees
- 5-step AMESH formula for helping people change their behavior
- How to inspire Challenging Employees by flipping their "motivational switch"
- 10-step "coaching road map" to guide your performance discussions
- How to respond when Challenging Employees blame others or deny responsibility
- Truly toxic employees: when termination is the only option
Don't let a challenging employee infect your entire work group – let workplace expert Marie McIntyre's 10-step "coaching road map" show you how to handle all those multiple personalities at work with Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonus. Sign up for Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types and we'll send you Difficult People at Work. This Special Report gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to restore the balance of power, improve your own working environment and put problem people in their place.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, registration bonus and website access are still yours to keep.