This incredibly timely webinar will be led by a true immigration law expert and Washington insider. Attorney Kevin Lashus is a former assistant chief counsel at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Kevin will lead an in-depth discussion on how to navigate today's immigration system and the steps you need to take to secure various types of employment-based visas, including:
- TN, for citizens of Canada or Mexico to work in the United States in certain activities
- B1 (in lieu of H-1B), for certain short-term work projects or meetings
- H-2, for one-time, seasonal or peak-load foreign hiring
- H-1B, for certain foreign professionals in "specialty occupations"
- E-1 and E-2, for certain workers involved in international trade or investment
- L1, for foreign workers employed by companies abroad that are related to U.S. employers
- O, for workers with special abilities in science, arts, education, business or athletics
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, for certain foreign workers with extraordinary skills or advanced degrees
- EB-5, for certain entrepreneurs and their families
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to ask Kevin your specific questions about employment-visa issues and the changes occurring at the federal level.
Each year, thousands of employment-based immigrant visas are made available to qualified applicants. Many industries – including finance, health care and construction – already take full advantage of these rules. It's only a matter of time before all industries see the benefit. Don't fall behind.
On February 25, discover how your organization can take maximum benefit of U.S. work visa rules to hire the best and brightest from around the world!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up for Employment-Based Visas will receive our Special Report, I-9 Forms: A Guide to Employment Verification, which explains the legally safe steps to complete an I-9, plus tips on document retention, the E-Verify program and answers to frequently asked immigration-law questions.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service – at no cost. Premium Plus Online features more than 30,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Employment-Based Visas fails to meet your needs, we will instantly refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.