Join us Tuesday, January 29, for Resolving Employee Conflicts. During this informative, 75-minute webinar, you'll discover:
- 6 warning signs that a conflict may be brewing
- How unresolved issues produce serious business problems
- 7 frequent causes of workplace disagreements
- How managers will sometimes make a conflict worse
- Identifying the problem: 3 different types of employee conflict
- The difference between productive debates and destructive arguments
- Using a specific 4-step plan to resolve any workplace disagreement
- Challenging personalities: how to identify and manage chronic instigators
- Establishing realistic expectations about relationships at work
- Unclear goals and roles: when personalities are not the problem
- How to address continuing disagreements through "couple's counseling"
- The "storming" stage: preventing predictable conflicts on project teams
- Sending a stronger message: when to request higher-level help.
You can also pose your questions directly to Marie McIntyre and get specific solutions to your problems. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a workplace where employees collaborate on projects without arguing and whining? Join us January 29 to find out how you can transform your workplace into a conflict-free environment.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for Resolving Employee Conflicts will receive our Special Report, Difficult People at Work. Discover how to identify and manage the 24 most challenging personality types! Working with underhanded, self-centered and troublesome people can be infuriating. Difficult People at Work gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to restore the balance of power, improve your own working environment and put problem people in their place.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Resolving Employee Conflicts fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.