In her newly updated training workshop, Alice Gilman, Esq., a payroll expert and editor of Payroll Legal Alert, will explain the proper steps necessary to compensate and reimburse your traveling employees correctly.
Join us Thursday, February 20, to discover:
- When to pay nonexempt employees for their time spent traveling to and from company activities – and at the activity itself
- What the IRS considers bona fide travel (Alice will address the rules for mileage, airfare, hotel, and car rental)
- How quickly receipts must legally be provided by an employee, and how often expense reports must be submitted
- What's considered a wage or a taxable commuting benefit
- What's unpaid "commuting" time … and what are the IRS guidelines regarding commuting costs
- Common pay- and FLSA-related problems that arise with employee travel, such as meals during travel
- Plus answers to YOUR travel-pay questions during our interactive Q&A session
Don't get caught in an FLSA lawsuit or an IRS audit of your employees' travel expenses! Either one could be a huge expense and black mark on your record. Discover the proper steps NOW to pay and reimburse employees correctly for travel.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people to sign up will receive the popular Comp & Benefits Mini-Library, our Instant Executive Briefings on five of today's most important payroll topics: Travel, Training and Other Tricky Pay Issues; Overtime Exemptions; FLSA Self-Audit: Exempt vs. Nonexempt; FLSA FAQs; and Wage & Hour Basics.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website. Our helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation – and our website also includes the comprehensive Payroll Compliance Handbook. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Rules of the Road: When and How to Pay Employees for Travel Time isn't all we've promised AND MORE, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. No hassles, no questions asked – and your course materials, website access and early registration bonuses are yours to keep. It's that simple.