This webinar will ensure that you're in total compliance with the ACA in 2019, including the dreaded employer mandate, because it's still on the books. You'll discover:
- How to tell whether the health coverage you offer is "affordable" and provides "minimum value"
- How cafeteria plan benefits and wellness benefits factor into the affordable/minimum value determinations
- To whom offers of health coverage must be made
- Why it's crucial to get employees' waivers of coverage in writing
- How to track the data you'll need to complete the forms
- How proposed HRA rules could affect your obligation to offer affordable group insurance
- Which reporting regimen – the IRS has very generously given you three to choose from – will work best for you
- What you need to know about the affordability "safe harbors" that can help you avoid the employer mandate penalty
- When you must provide employees with their forms and when you must file with the IRS
It's crunch time for health care information reporting. But you don't have to be crunched. On January 16, learn how to get in compliance with the confusing ACA reporting rules so you can make this reporting a non-event in the future.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of the 2019 Payroll Checklist. This 15-page, step-by-step compliance guide will notify you of each deadline and action item required for every pay period, month and calendar quarter of 2019. The handy checklist will walk you through an entire year of payroll compliance. The checklist has been updated to include every step of compliance with the Affordable Care Act.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website packed with helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Understanding the ACA Reporting Requirements fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and registration bonus are all yours to keep.