Join us Tuesday, August 20, for Conflict, Criticism & Sensitive Subjects. In this webinar, you will learn specific strategies for discussing sensitive issues with co-workers, employees and management. Here are some of the subjects we will cover:
- Recognizing when work discussions require special handling
- Evaluating the "power equation" to determine the best approach
- 7 questions you must answer before having a difficult conversation
- Getting off to a good start with a carefully crafted opening statement
- 3 different "road maps" for talking with bosses, co-workers & employees
- 6 reasons why tough topics can be intimidating
- The secret to complaining at work: always focus on the business problem
- Reducing defensiveness by anticipating disagreements and focusing on facts
- Staying on track: how to avoid arguments and encourage collaborative problem-solving
- Agreeing on solutions and action steps: a sure sign of success
- Learning to recognize when "letting it go" is the best strategy
- How to manage the special challenge of talking with top executives
You can also pose your management question directly to Marie McIntyre. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for Conflict, Criticism & Sensitive Subjects will receive our Special Report Difficult People at Work. Discover how to identify and manage the 24 most challenging personality types! Difficult People at Work gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to put problem people in their place. This all-time top seller (a $39.95 value) is our gift to you – if you are among our first 50 registrants.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to CommunicationBriefings.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from CommunicationBriefings.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $97 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Conflict, Criticism & Sensitive Subjects fails to meet your needs, we well refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.