In just 75 minutes, you'll discover:
- What the research says about how women & men are trained in confidence & how it affects women's leadership trajectory.
- How women and men are "trained" differently to communicate their value and talk about themselves to "strangers."
- The 3-step "right-brain" approach to authentic confidence-building that can help women be taken more seriously.
Plus, you'll come away knowing how to:
- Use the "Silence Trick" to get more accurate feedback on your ideas.
- Identify your personal "Confidence-Inhibiting Belief" that's holding you back from taking the kind of risk that will make you more effective in meetings and one-on-one interactions.
- Diagnose your comfort zone and develop a strategy to get outside it to further your business goals.
Not for women only! Male co-workers AND managers will benefit greatly from understanding how women are "wired" to communicate.
Join us May 13 for Woman's Guide to Communicating With Confidence and learn the secrets of powerful communication. How you interact really does matter.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Administrative Professional Today
P.S. Registration Bonus. Language As Power – Use Your Language To Guide You Into Power ($47.00 value)
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Woman's Guide to Communicating With Confidence fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, registration bonus and website access are all yours to keep.