Our timely webinar, led by payroll expert Alice Gilman, Esq., editor of Payroll Legal Alert, will show you:
- The one simple misstep with tax levies that typically gets employers into a world of trouble with the IRS
- How to figure an employee's disposable earnings for any garnishment order
- What's new with the standard income withholding order for child support
- The 6 mistakes to avoid when you're withholding for child support
- Why you can't fire an employee whose disposable earnings are subject to two garnishments (even though the law says you can!)
- What to do if a payday lender insists that it doesn't have to go to court before serving you with a garnishment order
- How to tell a legitimate garnishment order from a fake one
- The 4 major pitfalls with creditor garnishments you must avoid at all costs
- How the new Uniform Wage Garnishment Act will affect the garnishment process
- How to resolve conflicts with interstate child support orders
This 75-minute training session gives you practical, easy-to-understand solutions to the complex issues you face when you implement garnishment orders. Plus, you'll get answers to your specific questions during our interactive Q&A session.
Never again wonder "Am I doing it right?" Learn how to avoid IRS and state law penalties and comply with any garnishment order with confidence.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Just for signing up, you'll receive our newly updated report, Wage Garnishments: An Employer's Guide, which describes the practical rules and federal guidelines for dealing with court-ordered wage garnishments. Plus, you'll receive our 2019 Payroll Checklist, a handy 15-page, step-by-step compliance guide that notifies you of all the deadlines required for every pay period, month and calendar quarter of 2019.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website. Our helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation – and your website also includes the comprehensive Payroll Compliance Handbook. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Wage Garnishments: New Laws, New Procedures for 2019 fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonuses and website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.