Join us Tuesday, May 7, for The Magnetic Manager: Becoming the Best Boss You Can Be. This high-energy, high-impact presentation always wins rave reviews. Your trainer will be Mel Kleiman, a nationally recognized authority on recruiting, selection and retention who has trained thousands of managers to be their best.
Gather your management team (or just yourself) to learn:
- How "Magnetic Managers" create a culture that naturally attracts and retains the best
- Why you need to put employees first and clients second
- Easy ways to make your organization an "employer of choice"
- The Five Firsts (and how to do them right): First hour, end of the first day, end of the first week, first paycheck and first-year anniversary
- How to leverage the Law of Reciprocity with employees
- How to manage people the way they want to be managed
- Why and how to "communicate, communicate, communicate"
- Ways to create a culture of accountability and respect
- How to use the often-overlooked power of recognition
- How and why to make work fun
When was the last time you really worked on your management skills? This webinar will arm attendees with practical techniques to create a positive work environment, retain your best employees – and make your job easier and more enjoyable!
And remember, because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event. I look forward to welcoming you May 7.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive our Manager's Guide Mini-Library, which includes five of our most popular Instant Executive Briefings. These five downloadable booklets are every manager's roadmap to the ins and outs of … coaching and motivating … employment law … hiring and firing … performance reviews … and managing difficult situations.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The Magnetic Manager fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and all five registration bonuses are yours to keep.