On Wednesday, October 30, gather your employees and management team to develop the five critical people skills that impact your ability to be successful at work.
In this webinar presented by Jay Forte, an engaging speaker and author of the popular books The Greatness Zone and Fire Up Your Employees, you'll discover:
- Why soft skills are important and how they influence performance
- Practical steps to develop the five most critical soft skills:
- Self-awareness. Learn the "Stop, Notice, Consider, Choose, Act" model
- Positive attitude. Discover the factors that influence attitude and how to "choose" a productive and positive attitude
- Critical thinking. Introduce creative and "opportunity thinking" to expand how to view situations, challenges and daily events
- Problem-solving. Use the information gathered in critical thinking to learn how to solve challenges and make good decisions
- Teamwork. Learn the skills to appreciate, communicate, accept and connect with others to achieve organizational goals
- How to build a personal Soft Skills Performance Improvement Plan for yourself or for your employees
More than three-quarters of employers (77%) say they value employees' soft skills just as much as their hard skills, according to a CareerBuilder survey. And boosting employees' soft skills is more important than ever in today's high-tech, low-touch world.
You train your employees on technical and job-specific skills, so why leave behind the other half of their performance – their people skills?
On October 30, give your employees the tools to amplify their performance, connect with others and solve any challenge thrown their way!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive two of our most popular Special Reports: 1) Mastering Business Etiquette and Protocol will teach you how to handle every business interaction with poise and confidence, and 2) Business Communication Toolkit: Vol. 2, Verbal Communication will help you shine in any public forum – from the conference room to the ballroom.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make stronger, better-prepared managers. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The 5 People Skills that Will Improve Your Performance fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonuses and website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.