The Courage to Lead
Become the manager who employees respect and want to follow.
The old saying is true: “People don’t leave companies, they leave managers.” Leadership is so important that 82% of employees say they’d quit their jobs if they had to deal with bad leaders. Organizations simply can’t afford that.
We’re all capable of leadership, but becoming a leader takes courage. Finding the confidence to make tough decisions and challenge the status quo can be difficult. In this dynamic new training, discover the practical steps to understand and enhance your leadership style. Learn how to take risks, voice unpopular decisions, develop creative solutions, and empower others to succeed.
Agenda for The Courage to Lead:
- Identify leadership styles, and learn how to apply each one to get the results you want.
- Build on leadership styles with emotional intelligence to become the person people respect and enjoy following.
- How to establish trust and enhance credibility to make and challenge difficult decisions.
- Be a coach, not a referee. Learn how to use coaching skills to improve employee skills.
- Take your career to the next level by improving your interpersonal skills to create lasting connections.
- Build and maintain high-performance teams who reward with loyalty and longevity.
- Craft a personal playbook. Discover how to create specific goals for each employee with targets that are measurable with firm deadlines.
- Lead using technology, a crucial part of leadership today.
In this 75-minute training, you will learn how to:
- Become a true leader, not just a manager.
Learn how to establish trust, credibility and confidence – someone who employees want to follow.
- Develop your leadership style.
Learn the pros and cons of each style and how to build on them with emotional intelligence.
- Understand team effectiveness.
Discover how to take risks, voice unpopular decisions, develop creative solutions, and empower others to succeed.
View a free clip:
Catherine M. Rymsha, EdD, knows what makes a leader, a leader. Based on her years of training, research and consulting, she's determined how a person becomes one: they make the decision to lead. She details this further in her recent book, The Leadership Decision. Catherine is a lecturer at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, where she teaches courses on leadership. Catherine spent over ten years in marketing/communications leadership roles and now leads learning and development for a software company. Between her academic and professional experience, she has taught thousands of courses on leadership, feedback and career to global leaders across an array of industries. Her TEDx Talk, "Want to Become a Better Leader? Here's How. Just Listen," focuses on the importance of listening to leadership. She holds a master of science in leadership and a doctorate of education with a focus on organizational leadership from Northeastern University in Boston and received her bachelor of arts in English/ communications from the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, Massachusetts.
Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed:
If The Courage to Lead fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.