Small but Mighty: HR for Small Business Success
Essential tips to make your HR job easier, more efficient, and less stressful.
Are you an HR department of one? Are you having a hard time juggling all the balls that make up your job? You're not alone. The demands placed on the HR function these days are unprecedented, causing high turnover in the HR field. This dynamic training session provides real-world advice to grab control of your workday and shine in the HR function.
This is a crash course on leveraging your limited HR resources and elevating the HR function in your company. You’ll get practical advice to succeed in your administrative and compliance duties, while improving your executive-level skills as well.
Solo practitioners get 100% of the grief when HR mistakes are made—but also 100% of the praise when things go right. Learn concrete advice to become successful in running your one-person HR show.
Agenda for Small but Mighty:
- How to organize your HR department for maximum impact at minimum cost
- 4 key ways to reduce your workload, while making sure the work gets done
- Which areas of HR management yield the greatest return on your time investment
- The key components of becoming a true HR leader
- Simple ways to increase your value to the organization
- How to align your people strategy with your business strategy
- Learn the skills to become the HR partner your C-suite wants (and that will make you more marketable)
In this 60-minute training, you will learn how to:
- Provide big-company HR services.
Learn how even a one-person HR department can leverage its resources in creative ways to maximize HR ROI..
- Restructure your job to ease stress.
Feeling overwhelmed? Discover how to organize and structure HR services to become “normally” whelmed again.
- Become more strategic, more valuable.
Learn how to maximize your strategic work while simplifying all those tactical duties.
View a free clip:
Beth Kelly is the founder and president of HR Collaborative, a human resource consulting and management firm that serves growing companies with a team of professionals and experience in all facets of HR management. She has more than 25 years of experience as a senior executive and strategist in Human Resources. Beth is also the author of the book The EE Gap: HR for Small Business Success.
Professional Certification Credit Hours Included:
Business Management Daily is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
HRCI has pre-approved this activity for recertification credit toward the aPHR®, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, aPHRi™, PHRi™, GPHR® and SPHRi™ certifications. The content of the activity submitted has met the criteria of the Approved Provider Program.
Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed:
If Small but Mighty: HR for Small Business Success fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.