Your attorney trainers will tackle the most thorny aspects of COVID compliance:
Get a clear plan for how to deal with vaccination requirements, tests, policies, and recordkeeping.
- Vaccines and mandates. The best (and most legally smart) rules for right now.
- Your policies. What to have in writing, and what to leave out.
- Testing. If you allow a testing option, know the logistical and legally safe steps.
- Positive tests and sickness. How to respond to both, in the short and long term.
- Masks. The CDC, state, and local rules are confusing—discover the right policy for today.
- Recordkeeping. How to collect and retain data to avoid ADA and OSHA trouble.
Understand what accommodations are required, including FMLA coverage and privacy requirements.
- Accommodations and exceptions. Know what you must allow, and where you can draw the line.
- Leaves of absence. What’s required for sick leave, positive tests, vaccines, and side effects.
- FMLA. Learn where FMLA leave fits into all this.
- Remote work. When telework is required, and when you can call them back in.
- Anti-retaliation. A hidden trouble spot that’s tripping up lots of companies.
- Privacy. Know when you can ask about vax status, infections, and how to store documents.
Discover when paid leave is required by state law and new federal proposals, as well as who is responsible for testing costs and reimbursements.
- Paid leave. Know what’s required and what is optional, based on state law and new federal proposals.
- Vax and testing time. What federal and state laws say—and who pays for testing.
- State and local requirements. How to handle reimbursements, leave, and more.
- Off-the-clock work. The remote explosion has triggered a rise in off-the-clock lawsuits.
- Other tricky COVID-related landmines. From unemployment to payroll and more.