Winning the War for Talent:
New Strategies for a New Environment
In this 75-minute training, you will learn how to:
Upgrade your recruiting and selection.
Switch from a “post and pray” method to a proven, step-by-step recruiting plan.
Keep current staff engaged (and in place).
The retention game has changed; learn what works in today’s one-foot-out-the-door environment.
Make your job and life easier.
Hiring is your most important duty. Discover best practices that are working for other employers.
How do you survive America’s new “quitting culture”?
Call it whatever you want: the Great Resignation … the Great Realization. It’s causing major pain for America’s employers and HR professionals—and likely you.
There’s an insatiable demand for employees. Workers are quitting their jobs in record numbers, sensing ample opportunity and better pay elsewhere. That leaves organizations like yours scrambling to fill open spots and retain your current employees before they bolt, too.
Take 75 minutes to discover an arsenal of easy-to-implement tools, tips and techniques to recruit, hire and retain the top talent. Mel Kleiman, the leading authority on hiring in North America, will walk you through solutions that companies can (and do) use to succeed in this difficult new environment.
Don’t recruit another employee until you know what you’re doing wrong … and how to do it right!
Agenda for Winning the War for Talent
- Where to find the talent you need and how to attract them
- Replace your “post and pray” strategy with a recruiting strategy for today’s environment
- How to identify S.T.A.R.S. in the recruiting process (Self-motivated, Talented and trainable, Accountable, Responsible and Stable).
- Questions to ask in rethinking your hiring and retention strategy
- The #1 most overlooked source for great, proven employees
- Why you need to have a UEP. And how to promote that Unique Employment Proposition to the world
- How to keep ‘em from jumping ship. Learn what every employee—of every generation—wants from their job
- How to stop hiring the best applicants and start hiring the best employees instead. (Tip: People who interview best are often people who’ve interviewed most.)
Mel Kleiman is a popular, energetic speaker and a leading authority on employee recruiting, selection and retention. Mel has trained thousands of HR pros and supervisors, and he's the author of seven books, including the best-selling Hire Tough, Manage Easy. He is the onetime owner of three businesses, including the largest Hertz franchise in the country. Mel's expertise and creative insights give HR and managers dozens of new ideas about how to select and retain quality people.Mel Kleiman speaker and author
View a free clip:
Professional Certification Credit Hours Included
Business Management Daily is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
We promise you'll be satisfied.
If Winning the War for Talent: New Strategies for a New Environment fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.