Keep Negativity from Infecting Your Workplace
In just 90 minutes, workplace psychologist Marie McIntyre will teach you how to:
Put a strategy in place to combat negativity
Bolster productivity, decrease turnover and boost morale
Tackle “problem personalities” head on
Just one bad apple is all it takes to infect the entire workforce and demoralize everybody.
Don't let things go too far…
Chronic negativity frequently starts with only one or two employees, but it can quickly infect an entire department. When this happens, the inevitable result is reduced productivity, damaged morale and eventually increased turnover, so wise managers try to nip negativity in the bud.
Workplace guru Marie McIntyre, PhD., will help you learn specific strategies for combating negativity in your group and promoting more positive attitudes. Banishing workplace negativity increases productivity, decreases turnover and boosts morale. Imagine how that will make you look as a manager. Our presenter, Marie, puts her 20 years' experience to work for YOU – sharing field-tested advice to create a positive work environment for ALL employees – and you!
Agenda for Keep Negativity from Infecting Your Workplace
- 6 signs that your office may be infected with negativity
- The hidden costs of a chronic negativity problem
- Diagnosing what makes some people so negative
- Employees from the dark side: whiners, complainers, critics & pessimists
- Active troublemakers: tattletales, gossips, bullies & rabble-rousers
- 7 effective weapons in the war against negativity
- How you may actually be rewarding your employees' negative behavior
- 5-step Behavioral Coaching process that really makes an impact
- How to re-engage resentful employees by flipping their "motivational switch"
- Using the Team Turnaround process to "disinfect" an entire group
- Termination: when removing the cause is the only cure
- Recognizing systemic problems: 13 signs of a toxic workplace
- Strategies for saving your sanity in a toxic organization
Marie McIntyre is a workplace psychologist who operates an international career coaching business, and the website YourOfficeCoach.com. She has written a workplace advice column, Your Office Coach, for thirteen years and is the author of two business books, Secrets to Winning at Office Politics and The Management Team Handbook. Previously, Marie held management positions in both business and government, including Director of Human Resources in a Fortune 500 company. As a consultant, she has worked with a wide variety of organizations, including Cisco, The Home Depot, AT&T, Walgreens, Lockheed Martin, and the CDC. Marie's career advice has appeared in Fortune, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Canadian Business, and many other publications.Marie McIntyre workplace psychologist and international career coach
View a free clip:
We promise you'll be satisfied.
If Keep Negativity from Infecting Your Workplace fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no