Small Business Tax Strategies:
The Best Money-Saving Ideas for 2021
In this 75-minute training, you will learn how to:
Get proactive on your taxes.
Most accountants are just keeping score—learn the best strategies to bring to them.
Slash your tax bill.
From entity selection to retirement planning to charitable trusts, get the best strategies—in plain English.
Take advantage of new tax breaks.
Get the most up-to-date strategies based on 2021 laws and regulations.
Why send money to the IRS that you could be keeping in your business (or pocket)?
If you run a small business, the money you make is hard-earned. So it’s difficult to give it up to anyone—least of all the government. Yet a report in Forbes estimated that 93% of small businesses overpay on their taxes.
It would be great if your accountant came to you with exciting new ways to cut your taxes. But the truth is most accountants are not proactive tax-savers. They’re really just keeping score and reporting past results.
Discover 10 proven strategies to slash the tax burden on your small business and keep more of the money you’ve earned. Learn how to take advantage of every possible legal method to save thousands on your tax bill. Get real-world money-saving strategies (explained in plain English) that you can bring to your accountant.
Agenda for Small Business Tax Strategies
- Smart strategies. Learn the 10 best ways to cut your small business tax bill and save thousands each year.
- Retirement planning. Optimize the design of your retirement plan for owners and key employees—and avoid the most common mistakes.
- Estate planning. A few simple steps can avoid a huge tax bill and ease the transition.
- Creditor protection. Don’t work your entire life to lose it all to a creditor event.
- Charitable strategies. When done properly, philanthropy is about giving away your taxes, not giving away your money.
- Entity selection. With new law changes, should you rethink your LLC, partnership or sole proprietorship?
- Shareholder agreements. You need an agreement with buy and sell provisions—and to know which types are tax-friendly.
Art McGonigal is a certified financial planner and a partner at Heritage Financial Consultants, based just outside Washington, D.C. For more than 30 years, Art has been assisting small businesses and individuals with customized, comprehensive financial plans and tax-saving strategies to achieve their goals. This includes advising clients on estate planning, risk management, tax reduction and business succession.Art McGonigal Heritage Financial Consultants
View a free clip:
Professional Certification Credit Hours Included
Business Management Daily is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
We promise you'll be satisfied.
If Small Business Tax Strategies fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.