- How can I ensure no assignments slip through the cracks?
- How can I tactfully organize my boss?
- How can I keep filed documents from disappearing?
- How can I efficiently track everyone's schedules?
- How can I politely remain private?
- How should I ask for the raise I deserve?
You’ll go even farther in your career with the “Etiquette Edge” – the knowledge of what to say and how to act in any situation. We may work in a business casual world, but that doesn’t mean manners can fall by the wayside. In fact, proper etiquette can help your career – especially if you want upper management to take notice.
Business Protocol Handbook has helped hundreds of people survive – and thrive – in any professional situation. Whether you’re in a cubicle, at a business meal, on the phone or stuck in an embarrassing situation, you’ll be confident that you’re putting your best foot forward. This guide covers:
- 8 close-quarters rules for cubicles
- How to finesse awkward, embarrassing situations
- Handshake etiquette
- Rolling out the red carpet for visitors
- Soothing angry callers
- 5 rules for business dining