Hiring Interview Workshop:
29 Must-Ask Questions
In this 75-minute online training, you will learn:
The very best questions to ask interviewees...
to identify the highest performers and spot important “red flags.”
How to probe beyond superficial answers.
Say goodbye to ‘interview robots’ and start eliciting honest answers and complete information.
How to make the offer & negotiate salary.
Learn insider tricks to negotiate effectively to win over any candidate.
Essential tools in your hiring toolbox
Your hiring slots are valuable, and it’s your job to fill them with the very best candidates. Your reputation—and your career—hinges on this skill. But how often do you finish interviews and feel you still don’t know the real person? Just a lot of expected answers to questions that the applicant, well, expected.
Discover how to improve your hiring dramatically and break through all those canned answers. Best-selling author Paul Falcone, who previously led HR departments at Time Warner and Paramount, will walk you through a list of proven questions that help spot the “must hires” (who make you look good) and steer clear of the ones who bomb out in the first year (and make you look bad).
Plus, you’ll learn Paul’s secrets—honed from hiring thousands of people over the years—for making the job offer, negotiating the salary and closing the deal. If you are an HR professional, manager or recruiter, this webinar and book are guaranteed to get results.
Agenda for Hiring Interview Workshop
- The 4 criteria you must apply to EVERY hire
- Proven interview techniques to identify candidates who fit with your culture
- How to spot those who are willing to go beyond the basic job description
- The best interview questions to uncover the truth about past achievements, current skills and future potential
- How to elicit spontaneous, honest responses
- “Pressure-cooker” questions to help you dig deep in the shortest amount of time
- How to use role playing to shake up the standard interview
- Use an 8-question post-interview debrief to gauge the person’s true interest and qualifications
- The smart steps to making the job offer (seal the deal and pre-empt counteroffers)
- How to negotiate salary and retain control of the discussion from the start
Paul Falcone is a best-selling author and has held senior-level HR positions with Paramount Pictures, Time Warner and Nickelodeon. He currently serves as the CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund. Paul is well known in the HR world for his dynamic presentations and for authoring several HarperCollins and SHRM books, many of which have been ranked as Amazon #1 best-sellers in their respective disciplines. Paul is also an adjunct professor at UCLA's School of Business and Management.Paul Falcone author and CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund
View a free clip
Professional Certification Credit Hours Included
This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
We promise you'll be satisfied
If the Hiring Interview Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.